Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacation's over.

So i'm nearing the end of my 3 week "vacation" away from touring. If you haven't seen or heard from me in this period of time it's because i've been insanely busy with printing shirts, making CD's, playing shows, doing fur demos, writing goofy songs about fur demos, driving up and down the west (best) coast, and of course finding time to skate in between. I can't emphasize enough how stressed, starving and utterly exhausted I've been during this time.. but I have a feeling that's all going to pay off for this next tour.

do you ever get into that mood where you've been traveling/working/whatever for so long that you're not conscious of what you're doing? and that your body just acts simply on instinct? I find myself not remembering how long i'd been driving for, not knowing how i got on the right train when i'm half asleep, or how i just get anywhere in general. total zombie.

Today is my last day in Oregon, and also my last show in the U.S. for the next 2 months. Keegan and I will be embarking on an epic tour across Europe next week, and I'm so glad to be traveling with him. I put myself deeply into debt to make this happen, and I want to thank all of my friends who have helped me out in anyway!


also, if you're in Portland tonight there will be an awesome benefit for the AETA 4 at the Red and Black Cafe:




When i get back to the states i'll be planning a small west coast tour and possibly a bike tour as well. but other than that i just plan on getting some serious sleep.
Europe friends: see you soon!
U.S. friends: see you later!
Australian friends: i miss you a lot!
Cops, cop sympathizers, and loss prevention agents: go fuck yourselves!

Go Vegan,
Mike XVX

No comments: